The lovely Louisa from Duck in a Dress has an A - Z of Me on her blog and I thought it would be a really fantastic idea to do as a) it lets you wonderful readers know more about the person behind the blog and b) it's a good way to fill in a blog post if I am struggling to come up with something :)!! I will cover a letter a fortnight so here is my letter A.
Autumn or to our American and Canadian cousins Fall, is my favourite season as I love it when the air gets a bit cooler and you have to wrap up to keep warm (this also means buying some new clothes for the change in season). Other reasons to love Autumn are:
- The leaves changing colour from green to lovely shades of reds and golds.
- My birthday.
- Halloween. This means decorating the house, making and baking, scary films and if you are lucky, parties too.
- Eating warming foods such as soups, casseroles, etc instead of salads and barbeques.
- Guy Fawkes night and seeing lots of pretty fireworks in the sky.
- Being all cosy indoors when it is pouring down with rain and blowing a gale outside.